Guarantee the quality of your project.
Solar Design Associates will work with you to select the right team of professionals for the job.
As the client’s engineer, we will:
- Help the Client Team identify, qualify, and select installation contractors by developing technical and performance specifications.
- Work with the Client Team to develop construction logistics, work flow, and schedule along with means and methods.
- Assist the Client Team in developing an RFP or contract for the installing contractor by:
- Providing detailed definitions of the installing contractor’s Scope-of-Work including material supply and handling.
- Defining commissioning protocol
- Defining system operational requirements contractors must satisfy during project close-out before receiving final payment.
- Clarifying warranty provisions and responsibilities.
- Preparing collateral technical materials for bid packaging and distribution.
- Address technical aspects and help conduct the pre-bid conference with the Client Team.
- Assist the Client Team in evaluating installing contractor bids.
- Assist the Client Team in negotiations with candidate contractors including detailed project scopes.
- Conduct a pre-construction conference for selected installation contractor to sort out QA/QC, schedule, logistics, job-site safety, commissioning, and project close-out requirements.