Take advantage of the opportunities in solar distributed generation.
Whether ground-mount or roof-mount we can help supply your solar production to the grid through assessing the utility interconnection requirements at your site and within the local distribution area by:
- Determining the nature and capacity of the existing distribution feeder.
- Certify the distance to the substation.
- Evaluate the nature and cost of potential utility upgrade requirements.
- Provide insight into the amount of DG already in place and the queue on the distribution feeder and substation.
We also provide for:
- The development of collateral technical materials for utility interconnection applications including signed-and-sealed electrical plans.
- Liaison with the utility on technical aspects of interconnection including in-depth, point-by-point assessment.